innovating the construction
Careers at Mighty Buildings
We are innovating the construction industry by creating homes that are beautiful, affordable, and sustainable using 3D printing, robotics, and automation.
Join Our Team
It takes a team of hardworking individuals to create a change, and we’re constantly looking for new talent that will bring innovative ideas to the Mighty Team. Think you’re up for the challenge? Fill out an application and we’ll get in touch.
At Mighty Buildings
Has responsibility for managing its own relationships with external teams and people
Shares responsibility for all the team’s work has a shared team goal
Is cross-functional — all skills required are inside the team or the team can acquire them
Diversity of Cultures
Be open to other perspectives and opinions despite cultural and location differences
Challenge your opinion and others, the best solutions will survive this process
Be focused, and always have a clear understanding of your primary goal
Be honest, have the courage to tell the truth and share what you think
Support your colleagues and other
Comprehensive health plan
7 paid holidays
7 days sick leave
Paid vacation leave
Real Estate Sales AssociatePosition nameFull Time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
We're looking for a hard-working individual that thrives and excels in business development and building relationships. You possess a proven track record with structuring deals and you’re a guru with negotiation. You're passionate about the technology, revolutionizing the construction industry, open minded and excited about the future ahead of Mighty Buildings. You should love working with a team of like-minded individuals. You also have experience in Real Estate sales in the Northern California / San Francisco Bay Area market.
• Maintain a strong commitment to Mighty Buildings’ current and prospective clients to maximize engagement and deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Take the lead in facilitating all pertinent documents throughout the customer’s journey, always striving to improve and evolve the process.
• Manage the end-to-end sales cycle for homeowners considering adding a Mighty Buildings home to their property.
• Continuously look for opportunities to enhance the sales process to mitigate complexity, enhance scalability, and deliver a strong experience to the homeowner.
• Identify and represent Mighty Buildings at industry events, including trade fairs, homeowner ADU workshops, etc in partnership with Marketing and other internal stakeholders as necessary.
• Proactively identify new prospects and revenue opportunities through meetings with clients, presentations, industry networking and attending events, and following up on leads in a timely manner.
• Assistance with special projects outside of your day-to-day responsibilities to support the mission of Mighty Buildings.
Licensed ArchitectPosition nameFull Time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
We are seeking a Licensed Architect with at least 6 years of residential design and construction experience to manage Mighty Building’s multi-story architectural design efforts. Candidates should be team oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills, have a proven track record in designing multi-story residential projects and be based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Project experience with a strong emphasis in multi-story residential and sleek, modern design is preferred. Knowledge of and experience with sustainable design is highly desirable. A passion for revolutionizing multi-story 3D printed homes is critical. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will be based out of our Oakland, CA office and Mighty Factory.
• Execute construction documents from schematic phase through construction administration, including permitting.
• Provide direction to Design Development and NPI team members, working both independently and as a member of our close-knit team in Oakland, CA and Moscow, Russia.
• Coordinate consultant drawings with architectural and factory drawings.
• Communicate with clients and consultants as needed.
• Participate in the formation of end-to-end digital production processes.
B2B Business Development AssociatePosition nameFull Time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
We’re looking for a forward thinking B2B Business Development Associate who can build strategic relationships with Real Estate developers and General Contractors to drive growth in a B2B capacity. Partnerships are a key driver as we expand into new markets and this role will be a cornerstone of the team. You will support and help manage strategic partnerships including building and prioritizing a partnership pipeline, structuring and negotiating new projects from development to launch, and ongoing partnership management. You will help grow these partnerships, meeting key business metrics (we use the OKR model for goal-setting). You should have a passion for driving significant impact, can understand a variety of partnerships and value propositions that support the needs of the business, and the ability to work cross-functionally including working alongside our B2C sales team. This position will report to the Head of Business Development.
• Set strategic partnership and business development plans with management.
• Utilize existing relationships and new sources to prospect partnership and business development opportunities with business entities including home building companies, residential management companies, single family rental companies, build-to-rent companies, multifamily / apartment companies and other niche businesses such as lodging, short-term rental, etc..
• Participate with senior management in industry conferences (in-person and virtual) to prospect business and partnership opportunities.
• Evaluate business and partnership prospects via phone call / email.
• Conduct on-site meetings and facility tours with prospects.
• Prepare the site plans for business and partnership opportunities.
• Assist in negotiating and closing business and partnership agreements including Manufacturing Service
• Agreements and Purchase Orders.
• Be a key part of promoting the company’s cutting edge technology to relevant real estate stakeholders, industry trade show participants and government/municipal groups