innovating the construction
Careers at Mighty Buildings
We are innovating the construction industry by creating homes that are beautiful, affordable, and sustainable using 3D printing, robotics, and automation.
Join Our Team
It takes a team of hardworking individuals to create a change, and we’re constantly looking for new talent that will bring innovative ideas to the Mighty Team. Think you’re up for the challenge? Fill out an application and we’ll get in touch.
At Mighty Buildings
Has responsibility for managing its own relationships with external teams and people
Shares responsibility for all the team’s work has a shared team goal
Is cross-functional — all skills required are inside the team or the team can acquire them
Diversity of Cultures
Be open to other perspectives and opinions despite cultural and location differences
Challenge your opinion and others, the best solutions will survive this process
Be focused, and always have a clear understanding of your primary goal
Be honest, have the courage to tell truth and share what you think
Support your colleagues and other
Comprehensive health plan
7 paid holidays
7 days sick leave
Paid vacation leave
Sales Representative/AssociatePosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Cold-calling prospects via phone and email daily.
• Building and maintaining a pipeline in CRM.
• Scheduling face to face visits with clients.
• Educating prospective customers about the Mighty Buildings product and value proposition.
• Bachelor's degree required; previous experience in sales, prospecting, or cold-calling a plus!
• 1-2 years of sales or similar experience
• Excellent communication skills, especially over the phone.
• Competitive nature with a desire to exceed goals.
• Experience using a CRM platform.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure and deadlines
• Able to work at least 3-4 days a week, including Saturdays
B2B SalesPosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Processing incoming b2b leads
• Developing new b2b channels
• Customer relationship building
• Generate leads and hypothesis to initiate interest in the Company’s products
• Experience with Pipedrive or any other CRMs and sales automation tools such as Textline, MixMax, Trello, etc.
• Support sales team with hosting tours on a regular basis including weekends
• Support sales in visits to clients' properties
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 3 years of b2b sales experience preferably in Real Estate or Construction
• Professional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
• Remote office time management
• Project management
• Sales & customer support experience
• Construction and permitting experience
• Ability to work independently & remote
• GC license is a plus!
Social Media MarketerPosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer success to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Land Use Entitlements ManagerPosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Managing all active and incoming projects with the project management team. Conduct research to code changes and maintain an AHJ regulation database. Conduct outreach to ADU advocacy groups to create long term partnerships for collaboration. Conduct initial compliance checks on potential clients properties. Expand and manage our Entitlements management system (trello).
• Manage consultant network to successfully develop required documentation for building permit submittal
• Manage projects through permitting process with authority having jurisdiction (AHJ)
• Complete zoning code requirements for AHJ for incoming projects.
• Conduct market research on the housing market.
• Represent MB local governments and partners, develop and maintain strong and trusting relationships with local jurisdiction representatives.
• Assist the team with preliminary compliance reports to pre-qualify properties for prefab model choices.
• Visit clients when needed to clarify measurements, unit location, ensure compliance with regulations, assess delivery feasibility, and discuss contracts for signing.
• Work with general contractor partners in compiling site feasibility reports.
• Assist scheduling consultants’ visits to project sites.
• We are looking for a land use entitlements manager to ensure the successful approvals of our accessory dwelling and single family housing projects throughout the state of California. You will be responsible for managing the entire entitlements process for projects, including working with various consultants such as architects, structural engineers, and mechanical engineers in creating permit packages to submit to various authority having jurisdictions (AHJ), as well as conducting code and housing related market research.
• A great land use entitlements manager will be detail oriented and able to manage a large number of different projects simultaneously. They must also be versed in California Building Code, and able to quickly do research into local municipal codes as required.
Head of People OperationsPosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Be the point of contact to assist employees in resolving employee relation issues and grievances
• Administer and optimize benefits planning and administration for the US office
• Ensure HR compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
• Manage and process payroll
• Oversee and optimize HR processes including, but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, status updates, employee evaluations
• Liaise with external counsel and advisors as needed on employment matters
• Ensure alignment between individual and organizational goals and objectives
• Ensure cultural consistency between the US and RU offices
• Manage performance review cycles and process
• Build and evolve scalable HR processes
• Identify and target areas for operational improvement, with a particular focus on the human element
• Oversee employee productivity
• Research and implement new opportunities for business growth and prosperity
• Develop and implement guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment, and promotion
• Ensure the onboarding & exit processes for both full-time & hourly employees complies with all legal requirements and is as positive an experience for team members as possible
• Take care of the office to make sure all employees have everything they need for comfortable and productive work
• Develop processes for maintaining high morale and identify/prevent potential burnout
• Bridge the gap between the US and RU offices
• Work with the Russian HR team to unify HR-related docs, processes, benefits, etc across locations.
• Build and implement programs across recruiting, onboarding, ongoing training, feedback, and culture-building to reinforce Mighty Building's values and vision.
• Monitor team and individual development.
• Facilitate management training and development.
• Help to collect and share feedback within the teams
• Facilitate team building and a supportive environment within clusters
• Identify growth trajectories for teams and individuals
• 5+ years of experience in a professional HR role evidencing strong business acumen
• Evidence of successful people operations, compensation, benefits administration, and payroll management for companies
• Experience working in international companies that operate across multiple timezones
• Self-starter, able to work both independently as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
• Strong talent assessment skills
• Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication to prepare high-quality documents as well as present and facilitate group meetings and events
• Ability to organize and lead company-wide internal events
• Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance
• Experience leading and executing projects in a complex organizational environment and work on several diverse projects at the same time
• Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
• Familiarity with payroll systems
Lean Quality Improvement EngineerPosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Provides Quality Assurance / Quality Control support and guidance to MAP operations: (60%)
• Supports the development and maintenance of Quality Management Systems for MAP and the Oakland facility
• Develops quality assurance standards to improve document review quality, consistency, and accuracy
• Drives the development of new process documentation and the development of existing work procedures
• Supports MAP operations regarding quality and safety based processes, procedures or projects including quality inspections and audits
• Performs root cause and statistical analysis against audit finding items discovered during quality control, inspection, and test procedures. Develops reports highlighting cause, formulates quality improvement strategies and implements solutions.
• Uses statistical tools and techniques to conduct work/method studies in order to provide improvement based recommendations to Quality Management
• Develops and / or identifies training programs to align with quality programs and processes
• Supports the identification, planning, and execution of LEAN projects and process improvement initiatives for various areas of MAP operations (40%)
• Executes continuous improvement strategies by translating business objectives into actionable projects that drive business value
• Partners with MAP, supply chain, and project management to improve, streamline, and sustain processes with a primary focus on quality, safety, reliability, and delivery of products
• Develops measurement systems supporting LEAN manufacturing philosophy and develops, implements, and verifies cost savings related to operational improvements
• Understands, demonstrates, and can teach the tools of a LEAN / Six Sigma and continuous improvement culture
• Develops standards and measurements for manufacturing process
• Additional duties as assigned
• Experience: 3 to 6 Years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline highly preferred
• Other Education / Certifications: LEAN, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, ASQ Certification
• Working knowledge and/or experience with Agile/Scrum highly desirable
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal is essential
Industrial Engineer of Factory DesignPosition nameFull time Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Designing the production line and factory floor layout in CAD software;
• Simulating the behavior of each machine, production line, and the entire facility using simulation software like AnyLogic or FlexSim (not defined yet);
• Optimize the production metrics through continuous simulation of the production process in order to achieve the required values;
• Develop and present design and optimization solutions in order to implement and test them on the factory floor;
• Be an owner of the implementation virtually simulated solutions at the production floor
• Actively collaborate with in-house LEAN master and Automation engineers to identify bottlenecks in production processes and design the most optimal solutions.
• Be active in proposing new ideas and solutions and industry best practices.
• Extensive 2D and 3D CAD experience
• Simulation software experience in application to machines and production lines simulation. AnyLogic or FlexSi
Digital Marketing AssociatePosition nameInternship Engagement typeOakland / CA LocationREAD MORE
• Evaluate and implement improvements in paid search strategies.
• Strategize, create, monitor, maintain, and optimize high volume of campaigns across Google and Facebook ad platforms and other third-party digital media outlets.
• Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
• Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
• Write, test, and optimize ad copy.
• Monitor, implement, and recommend bid adjustments to achieve business goals and objectives.
• Assist with the performance projection process.
• Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
• Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, etc.
• Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all paid ad, marketing automation, and email campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Analyze customer and user data.
• Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.